Sunday, September 16, 2012

A mother's wall.....so sweet!!!!

Well I have decided lately that i seem to have a bunch of started but unfinished projects around my house. Since i hurt my foot yesterday at work there is no time like the present to craft and get things finished. I saw this idea on pinterest and fell in love with it so i bought the clocks and frames and that was as far as i got. I was a bit nervous about working with vinyl and my Cricut because i have never done it before. I think it worked out great and can't wait to get started on the next project with vinyl. I rustled up some nice baby pictures of my girls and grabbed my Cricut. I used the Jasmine cart for the numbers because i love the font. The transfer tape made it a breeze to get the date on the wall. The hardest part was waiting for my husband to return my phone call......i can't seem to ever remember which girl was born at which time.....i was a bit busy those days!!! I found the poem at the top many years ago and loved it. It hung in both the girls rooms when they were babies then rested for years in my closet. It had a natural wood frame which i spray painted with a black rust-oleum spray paint that has gold flex in it. I actually used this spray paint on all my picture frames one by one. I love the uniform black and gold color but each frame still has its unique shape and texture.....so pretty.  I added the bows to both frames and hung everything up.....so sweet!!! I'm glad i finally finished it....now on to the other 47 projects I have started.

1 comment:

  1. You can buy Broadway show wicked tickets gumtree are available on
    the web for sale. Browsefor Wicked Tickets Gumtree New York
    Broadway and more information. A I always knew
    I was going to be at The Orpheum, everyone is a winner!


    Feel free to visit my web-site wicked boston opera house tickets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! it is always great to hear your thoughts. Have a fabulous day!!