Thursday, September 8, 2011

Football Time

Well my daughter made JV Cheerleading.....Go Hawks!!!! This means I get to put my crafting skills to work every week making locker tags for her big sis cheerleader on varsity and her football players. The first game is tomorrow so the locker tag had to be cool she said. This is what I came up with.



Thank goodness for my cricut and the celebrations cart. I used the party hat to make the megaphone and the puff on top of the hat for the pom poms. Not bad for my first try. When I showed it to her she thought it looked plain and made me add teal and hot pink glitter dots. Oh well next time I'll keep that in mind


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! it is always great to hear your thoughts. Have a fabulous day!!