Thursday, July 14, 2011

Then and Now

I decided today to show you all a "Then and Now" post. I started scrapbooking several years ago because i wanted to do something pretty with my wedding pictures. From there is has grown to a love of card making. I wanted to see just how far i have come so i got out the first ever page i make and compared it to the most recent page. Boy was i surprised.....i just might have to go back and redo some of the earlier pages. When i started all i had was some paper, my kitchen fiskars and an overwhelming feeling as i went into my local craft store. Now i have a whole room full of stuff but still feel overwhelmed at time. There are ten thousand ways to complete each project and its hard to pick one!! So i wanted to share my first page with you and my latest page. Here we go.....no giggling!!!



I would love to see your "Then and Now" so link your blog post in your comment. I would love to share how we are all growing together!!!

2 comments:

  1. I did go back because I made the awful mistake of using rubber cement!!! It has been a long hard journey of cleaning up that mess! Your before looks similar to what my before was. Don't you think part of that was due to what we had available? Which wasn't much! A couple of stencils, a pen, some paper that I now consider ugly and hermafix! LOL
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth, I just wanted to see if you got my email? I sent you a list of good gluten free flour substitutes. How's it the gluten free cooking going?
    Pam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! it is always great to hear your thoughts. Have a fabulous day!!