Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lordy Lordy my husband is 40!!!

Today is a special day in the Miller house. Marc my husband is 40 today!! So while he is off at work for the day my daughters and i are getting to party ready. We have been together since i was 13 and i don't recall anyone ever giving him a birthday party.....boy do i feel bad.  So here is the card that we will be giving him tonight. I wanted to do something manly but still cute and i think i got it......after 5 tries and lots of glue removal!!!
paper: we r memory keepers
ribbon: my minds eye
cupcakes: ek success

Now that the card is done...off to make the best cake ever....any ideas anyone???


yes!!!! this is my fabulous husband jumping on the hotel bed....and he yelled at the girls for the same thing!!!   LOVE YOU HONEY!!!

entered in:Aud sentiments #32 at least 2 words

4 comments:

  1. Naughty boy!!!!! Great card and thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    PS I would love you to join in my candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card but I love the pic of your hubby! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Aud Sentiments challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! it is always great to hear your thoughts. Have a fabulous day!!