Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Feel Better Soon"

Soooo cute for a sick friend!! I just had to use my new cuddlebug, it was killing me just sitting there by my desk staring at me.....lol.  This was so easy to make. I cut 2 6 inch circles one yellow for the sun and the other green for the grass. Then a 5 1/2 inch scalloped circle (all using the celebrations cart). I wanted to do something different than my usual rectangle cards. The rest of the card just fell together as i pushed items around my desk. The green button on the bow at the top was such a great find in my desk. It was an extra button that came with a shirt i bought and saved......the shirt is long gone but the button came in handy!!!

papers: wausau cardsock
celebrations cart: all circles
potpourri cart: clouds
walk in my garden cart: butterfly
martha stewart flocking: in hydrangea
cuddlebug folders: flowers and swiss dots
ribbon and button: my stash
Entered In:
Crafty Card Challenge- #120 Get Well

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Beth! I know this had to make her feel better. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and cheerful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Good luck and thanks for joining us at Craft Creations Blog

    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! it is always great to hear your thoughts. Have a fabulous day!!