Sunday, January 8, 2012

No more waste here

Ok so sometimes I manage to make cuts the wrong size and I hate to waste anything. I decided to put those wrong cuts to good use. Gift tags is my answer. I am always looking for a gift tag but never seem to have one on hand. So two problems have been solved. I guess I could just measure but what would be the fun in that. This new idea of mine also helps me use the left over paper I have from making one of my regular size cards. So here are the first two helpful mistakes....



-



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Way to be thrifty!!! I agree...I never seem to have a gift tag when I need one either. They all are so cute. Happy New Year! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! it is always great to hear your thoughts. Have a fabulous day!!