Saturday, December 31, 2011

Birthday cards

Well my birthday card stash is low so it's time to make some more. My new cricut imagine is worth it's weight in gold!! My favorite feature so far is that I can take an image from one of my existing cricut carts and resize and color them with one of the imagine pattern carts. In this case I chose an ice cream cone from the potpourri basket cart and colored them with the imagine Elise pattern cart. It's soooo easy and just buying white paper is going to save storage space in my craft room. Instead of doing all the cuts on different colored paper, they were all made on the same piece of white paper at the same time The tag on the card is from a set of images that came already stored in the imagine another great feature!!!! So here is what I made.........


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! it is always great to hear your thoughts. Have a fabulous day!!